Joseph W. Dombroski
This is going to be great.
I love collecting and sharing data. That’s probably because most of my training is in anthropology and cognitive psychology. My skills are a combination of facilitation and manipulation, and I’ve used them to good effect while leading projects for United Airlines, Harley-Davidson, Butterball, Motorola, Life Fitness, and Oprah’s Angel Network.
- available for freelance UX projects in Chicago or remote,
- studying Andrew Ng's Machine Learning course,
- working through the pre-company stage of two startups,
- serving on the Board of Managers of Netcapital,
- running IT for a winery in Virginia,
- tending far too many succulents,
- sharing my napkin collection,
- and, as always, exploring some other things.